Thursday, July 9, 2009

Craigs list Ad

Going east via national parks (glacier, yellowstone, etc)


Reply to: comm-yvdvk-1261240968@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-09, 9:07AM PDT


hello fellow travelers!

I am on an adventure and i have room in my car for another person and some stuff. I am departing seattle on monday or tuesday (13th or 14th) and heading east.

destinations are as follows, and are somewhat negotiable. glacier, missoula, bozeman, yellowstone, grand tetons, center for the pole, rushmore, badlands, iowa rag brag, minnesota by the 24th. it will be a 10 day whirewind, and i might drop some of those destinations depending on how things go. i will be camping or couch surfing along the way.

heres a little bio:

i am a 25 year old queer female. im strong, independent, and very DYI. i camp, i cook my own food, i carry my own meals/snacks. i love to ride my bike, i work with kids, and i love to get to know people who i can relate with (mostly travel with women or gentle men), who are into things i am into. that may sound limiting, but i am interested in a lot of things and i see many things in many things. i am interested in health, awareness, bicycles, adventures, gratitude, the human experience, sociology, queer stuff, laughing, camp games and songs, stretching, good music, community, instruments, and many other things. So if you want to jump on my adventure from seattle, thats easy, shoot me an e mail, we will hang out and see if we can get along for a few days, if you want a ride any where along the way, it might be a little more complicated because i dont know when i will be where, but if there is a place i can throw down my tent, i will probably head your way.

best,
dickens
434 825 2890

ps, you can check out my blog to see if you wanna hang out with me. apthocurious.blogspot.com

  • Location: glacier, yellowstone, etc
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1261240968-0

No comments:

Post a Comment