Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wow, Wow, Wow


Hello wonderfuls!

Wow, Wow, Wow! I cannot even begin to describe everything that has happened and still believe that you would read to the bottom. So much. There is never nothing happening. This is true everywhere. And if anyone can name the movie/book from which this expression I quoted, you will receive a post card!

I am currently being showered, laundered (improper use of the word?), fed, connected (internet/phone style) and rested in Bozeman, Montana! Three.5 days of camping, hiking, solo exploring and EVERYTHING! I am not gunna pretend like it doesn’t nerve me to camp solo. I am ok with the solitude, I have actually enjoyed it since the west coast portion of my trip has been VERY social, but it’s amazing how much I have to trust the world that I will be kept safe. So I am getting used to that, but grateful for indoor sleeping space for the next two nights!

From here I will continue on a solo camping stint through Wyoming and south Dakota and on to Minnesota for another break from camping.

I feel like I have had a million thoughts, experiences, processes, that I wanted to share with all of you. I suppose as the evening settles in I will have more. But until then consider this a post to tell you I have made it from one big destination to another, and show you some pictures! Later I will tell you about the mud bath, music needs, and traffic thoughts!

Oh, I must tell you about my camera really quickly. I have had it for over 5 years now, and its kind of loosing its brain. The viewing screen doesn’t work, which means I have to wait till I plug into a computer to see how the shot came out. That makes for about 50% good stuff, the other 50% I don’t really post☺ I also think that sometimes when I take pictures I forget to look in the moment, so I don’t carry my camera too often. In retrospect I have often feel sad that I didn’t capture a new friend’s face, a cool camp site, or a funny sign I walked by. Alas, they are memories I will have somewhere inside of me forever.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2350749&id=12301287&l=8f22def0f2

im also posting this video, ah technology!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27qfFuahYnM

No comments:

Post a Comment